2-NIGHT SURVIVAL COURSE
You will discover your strengths and challenges on this personal and practical survival course.
This course is available at our WESTERN CAPE and GAUTENG training branches.
This course is a practical survival course where students will perform the skills and techniques themselves.
This advanced course is a personal development course where you will discover your strengths and challenges and find your own style of survival.
SKILLS YOU WILL LEARN ON THIS COURSE
- Basic survival course re-cap.
- Selecting and packing survival kit.
- How to set up a survival basha shelter system.
- How to use your survival knife for advanced carving techniques.
- How to make water using a solar still and transpiration bag.
- How to prepare natural tinder and start a fire using advanced and one-handed methods.
- How to make your own friction fire kit.
- Extensive friction fire lighting training.
- How to build an effective shelter from natural materials.
- How to find, filter and purify water in the wild. Include solar still and transpiration to make water !
- How to make and set up effective snares and traps.
- How to skin and prepare a wild animal for food.
- Survival psychology training.
- How to build a signal fire and get rescued.
- How to use a map and compass for navigation