Begin your journey of discovery on this weekend survival course where you will learn all the basic principles of survival from a safe and comfortable bush camp.
Survival skills are expertly demonstrated by our instructors before you try the skills yourself. This course is not an endurance course but is designed to teach you important survival skills while you enjoy a great weekend in the outdoors.
WHAT SKILLS WILL I LEARN ON THIS COURSE ?
- How to survive in the outdoors.
- How to pack your own survival kit.
- How to safely use your knife.
- How to select and prepare natural tinder.
- How to light a fire using a firesteel.
- How to light a fire with friction.
- How to build a shelter.
- How to find and purify water.
- How to find safe food in the wild.
- How to set up traps and snares.
- How to make rope from plants.
- How to navigate with nature signs.
- How to get rescued.
This course is open to anyone regardless of age or physical ability. Kids under 16 years of age need to be accompanied by an adult.
AVAILABLE COURSE DATES :
2020 Course dates : 24-25 October / 7-8 November / 12-13 December
2021 Course dates : 9-10 January / 13-14 March / 15-16 May / 10-11 July / 4-5 September / 13-14 November
COURSE TIME : Saturday 08h00 – Sunday 12h00
HOW TO BOOK THIS COURSE :
- OPTION 1 : Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for manual registration and secure EFT payment.
- OPTION 2 : Add this course to your online shopping cart, register with a username and password, and pay through our secure online PAYFAST payment platform. We will contact you to book you on a date of your choice.
” THE PERFECT GIFT ” ( Gift voucher available for this course )