On this 1-day tracking course you will learn how to track an animal and lost person in the field.
The course is designed to give you the opportunity to learn an amazing skill and to learn how the master trackers of the world do tracking.
WHAT SKILLS WILL I LEARN ON THIS COURSE ?
- Becoming a master tracker.
- Identifying animal tracks.
- Identifying human tracks.
- Animal instinct behaviour and path prediction.
- Following a track in the field.
- Lifting tracks using plaster of paris.
- Tracking sticks.
- Tracking an animal or lost person.
This course is open to anyone regardless of age or physical ability. Kids under 16 years of age need to be accompanied by an adult.
AVAILABLE COURSE DATES :
2020 Course dates : 21 November
2021 Course dates : 20 February / 1 May / 7 August / 13 November
COURSE TIME : Saturday 08h00 – 17h00
HOW TO BOOK THIS COURSE :
- OPTION 1 : Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for manual registration and secure EFT payment.
- OPTION 2 : Add this course to your online shopping cart, register with a username and password, and pay through our secure online PAYFAST payment platform. We will contact you to book you on a date of your choice.
” THE PERFECT GIFT ” ( Gift voucher available for this course )