Discover the ancient art of primitive survival skills and become competent in relying only on your knowledge and skill to be able to provide what you need in the outdoors.
Tribal people all over the world rely on primitive bushcraft skills to provide in their everyday needs and you will learn how to use natural resources to provide in your survival needs. This course focus on learning and mastering bushcraft skills that will open a whole new world.
WHAT SKILLS WILL I LEARN ON THIS COURSE ?
- The origin of primitive skills.
- Bushcraft cutting tool selection and use.
- Using natural tinder for fire lighting.
- Making charcloth for primitive fire lighting.
- Making fire using flint and steel.
- Survival candles in the outdoors.
- Making a water container from bamboo.
- Making a whistle from bamboo.
- Carving a spoon from wood.
- Making your own survival compass in the outdoors.
This course is open to anyone regardless of age or physical ability. Kids under 16 years of age need to be accompanied by an adult.
AVAILABLE COURSE DATES :
2020 Course dates : 18 July / 17 October
2021 Course dates : 6 February / 29 May / 21 August / 30 October
COURSE TIME : Saturday 08h00 – 17h00
HOW TO BOOK THIS COURSE :
- OPTION 1 : Email us at email@example.com for manual registration and secure EFT payment.
- OPTION 2 : Add this course to your online shopping cart, register with a username and password, and pay through our secure online PAYFAST payment platform. We will contact you to book you on a date of your choice.
” THE PERFECT GIFT ” ( Gift voucher available for this course )