Designed by Herman Roos. This knife is a smaller version of the tried and tested bushcraft and survival design and based on the popular Ray Mears survival knife. Herman made his personal design preferences to meet his high standards in the field. We bring you arguably the best designed survival knife on the market.
- N690 stainless steel blade with trademark rough finish.
- Handmade African hardwood grip.
- Comfortable grip fits most hands and prevent hand fatigue when carving.
- Sharpened to 25 degrees for a razor sharp and tough edge.
- High quality handmade leather sheath.
PLEASE NOTE that this item is now available only on order as this item is handmade by BLIXEM KNIVES with Johann Schemel father and son as knifemakers. This knife is available on back-order due to popularity and there is currently a 4-6 week delivery period.