Continue your journey on this practical skills development course where you will apply all the skills learned on the basic survival course.
You will practice and master all the important skills of survival under the guidance of dedicated instructors to enable you to recognize your abilities and challenges and to develop your own unique style of survival. This course is structured to focus on mastering skills.
WHAT SKILLS WILL I LEARN ON THIS COURSE ?
- Compact personal survival kits.
- Water solar still, transpiration bag and purifying.
- Master firesteel fire lighting including one-handed.
- Fire by friction with a bow drill.
- Shelter site selection and thermal regulation.
- Food edibility test and foraging.
- Making and setting of traps for food.
- Skinning and preparing your own food.
- Field hygiene in the outdoors.
- Survival psychology training.
- Navigating with map and compass.
- Building and lighting a rescue signal fire.
This course is open to students that have completed the BASIC survival course.
AVAILABLE COURSE DATES :
2020 Course dates : 2-4 October
2021 Course dates : 22-24 January / 16-18 April / 23-25 July / 15-17 October
COURSE TIME : Friday 18h00 – Sunday 12h00
HOW TO BOOK THIS COURSE :
- OPTION 1 : Email us at email@example.com for manual registration and secure EFT payment.
- OPTION 2 : Add this course to your online shopping cart, register with a username and password, and pay through our secure online PAYFAST payment platform. We will contact you to book you on a date of your choice.
” THE PERFECT GIFT ” ( Gift voucher available for this course )