On this incredible “NOMAD” advanced bushcraft course you will learn primitive skills and make all your kit from natural materials. You will use your own made kit in the field on a Nomad-style hike into the mountains.
This course is for those adventurers and outdoors men that want to master the skills to be able to provide in all your survival and campcraft needs in the field. This is an advanced bushcraft course and you will need basic carving and bushcraft skills to become a “Woodsman”.
WHAT SKILLS WILL I LEARN ON THIS COURSE ?
- Primitive skills using natural resources.
- Make your own survival pack.
- Make an emergency knife.
- Make a grass sleeping mat.
- Make a water container.
- Create fire with a flint and steel.
- Learn advanced bushcraft knots.
- Experience how nomadic people lived and traveled.
This course is open to students that have completed the BUSHCRAFT survival course.
AVAILABLE COURSE DATES :
2020 Course dates : 23-25 October
2021 Course dates : 5-7 February /28-30 May / 20-22 August / 26-28 November
COURSE TIME : Friday 18h00 – Sunday 12h00
HOW TO BOOK THIS COURSE :
- OPTION 1 : Email us at email@example.com for manual registration and secure EFT payment.
- OPTION 2 : Add this course to your online shopping cart, register with a username and password, and pay through our secure online PAYFAST payment platform. We will contact you to book you on a date of your choice.
” THE PERFECT GIFT ” ( Gift voucher available for this course )