When you are in the outdoors and far from any professional medical help, you will need to have the knowledge and skill to be able to save a life in an emergency.
This course focuses on teaching you advanced outdoor medical skills to be able to provide medical assistance when a patient is in serious trouble far away from professional emergency medical services.
WHAT SKILLS WILL I LEARN ON THIS COURSE ?
- Bush medic course overview and recap.
- Airway management.
- Ensuring circulation.
- Cardio related emergencies.
- Internal bleeding.
- Life threatening snakebite.
- Life threatening outdoor poisons.
- Serious burn wounds.
- Life threatening emergencies.
- Knife and gunshot wounds.
- Oxygen administration.
- Administering IV.
- Adrenaline treatment.
- Packing a complete personal medic kit.
- Outdoor medical and rescue scenarios.
This course is open to anyone that has completed the Bush Medic course. Kids under 16 years of age need to be accompanied by an adult.
AVAILABLE COURSE DATES :
2021 Course dates : 27-28 March / 12-13 June / 18-19 September
COURSE TIME : Saturday 08h00 – Sunday 15h00
HOW TO BOOK THIS COURSE :
- OPTION 1 : Email us at email@example.com for manual registration and secure EFT payment.
- OPTION 2 : Add this course to your online shopping cart, register with a username and password, and pay through our secure online PAYFAST payment platform. We will contact you to book you on a date of your choice.
” THE PERFECT GIFT ” ( Gift voucher available for this course )