Discover the ancient art of primitive survival skills and become competent in relying only on your knowledge and skill to be able to provide what you need in the outdoors.
Tribal people all over the world rely on primitive bushcraft skills to provide in their everyday needs and you will learn how to use natural resources to provide in your survival needs. This course focus on learning and mastering bushcraft skills that will open a whole new world.
WHAT WILL I LEARN ON THIS COURSE …
* Making a fire lighting flint and steel.
* Making charcloth.
* Making survival tinder candles from wax.
* Making a water container from recycled plastic.
* Making a cooking pot from a tin can.
* Carving a bushcraft spoon from wood.
* Making a water bottle and tinder pouch from leather.
* Making a tinder box container from bamboo.
* Making a rescue whistle from bamboo.
* Making an otimani sun compass.
Bush accommodation and all food is supplied for this course. You will sleep in a comfortable hammock and experience the thrill of sleeping under the stars !
Course Duration : 2 Days/1 Night … Course Size : Maximum 15 Students … Course Price : R1295-00
Anyone can attend this course regardless of age or ability and the course is designed to develop your bushcraft skills in your quest to become a real woodsman !
LIMITED SPACE … Treat yourself, bring a FRIEND or buy this course as a GIFT VOUCHER …
“This course has opened my eyes to primitive skills and being able to practically participate in the carving, leatherwork and learning how to make fire with sticks was amazing. I was surprised to find that I could do all the tasks. This course is a must for anyone !” Jan Venter – HEIDELBERG