When a medical emergency happens in the outdoors you will need to be able to treat injuries and illnesses with a minimum of kit and resources.
This course focus on teaching you the first aid skills to be able to provide medical assistance in the outdoors when a patient is far away from professional emergency medical services.
WHAT SKILLS WILL I LEARN ON THIS COURSE ?
* How to keep yourself safe while treating a patient.
* How to perform primary and secondary patient assessments.
* How to treat mobility injuries like sprains and fractures.
* How to treat external and internal bleeding.
* How to treat insect bites and snake bites.
* How to treat injected, absorbed and swallowed poisons.
* How to treat burn wounds.
* How to treat choking and drowning emergencies.
* How to treat knife and gunshot wounds.
* How to treat life threatening emergencies.
* How to perform CPR and administer oxygen.
* How to save lives using IV administration.
* How to plan and pack personal medication for the field.
* How to plan and pack a first aid kit.
All food and bush accommodation is included for this course. You will experience sleeping in a hammock under the stars …
Course Duration : 2 Days/1 Night … Course Size : Maximum 15 Students … Course Price : R1495-00
This course is open to anyone regardless of age or ability and will teach you all the skills you need to save lives in the wild. This is an awesome course that anyone must do !
LIMITED SPACE … Treat yourself, bring a FRIEND or buy this course as a GIFT VOUCHER …
“Learning how to save lives and looking after injuries in the bush was something that I knew I needed to do for a long time. I found the right course for me at Boswa and this is not an ordinary first aid course !” Richter Barkley – BENONI